Cadbury Egg Cookies
2 1/4 C. all purpose flour
1 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Salt
1 cup sweet cream butter (You can also use 1/2 butter and 1/2 crisco for fluffier cookies)
3/4 C sugar
3/4 C brown sugar packed
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 package of Cadbury mini eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (or 350 of you're using a convection bake oven)
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until fluffy then add one egg at a time beating well between each addition.
3. Slowly beat in the dry ingredients mixture.
4.Stir in the entire bag of mini eggs.
5. Use a small cookie scoop to drop rounded tablespoons onto a cookie sheet (ungreased or lined with parchment paper)
6. Bake 7-9 minutes or until the edges start to brown slightly.
7. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes and move to a wire cooling rack.